Belle Ile is full of beautiful landscapes to discover
And because Belle Ile is also ideal for hiking and cycling, discover all the possible circuits here.
- 19 km in length x 8 km in width, 15km away from Quiberon (a 30 to 45 min boat trip)
- 5,200 inhabitants out of season - 35,000 in season
- 82 km of coastal paths
- 80 km of signposted cycle routes
- 58 beaches, of which 3 are supervised in summer: Donnant, Herlin and the Grands Sables (close to Kerdavid'île houses)
- Hospital, fire station, SNSM (national sea rescue association), police station, cinema, aerodrome ...
Water sports centreLocated on the long Grands Sables beach (15 min on foot, 2 min by car from the Kerdavid’île village), the Horizon sailing club offers a variety of water sports: sailing, Hobie Cat, windsurfing, catamaran and kayak, for rental or courses in different age groups.
Sailing boat cruise with skipper
From Le Palais, the skipper Erwan Belec invites you on board the "Bathsheba" for a cruise along the coastlines of Brittany, to discover its islands and the Morbihan Bay. This sailing boat can accommodate 5 people and has 3 double cabins, 1 toilet, 1 shower room and a spacious saloon. Tel. +33 6 85 17 45 62
Catamaran tour of the island
"Belle Ile Voile" takes you onboard its 11m Mano catamaran, to discover the islands of Houat and Hoëdic, as well as Belle Ile en Mer. Guided by a professional skipper, 8 passengers can embark on this catamaran, for trips from 1 to 3 days. Tel. +33 6 10 35 23 09